No matter where your domain is registered, you can use it at Zyro! To connect your Name.com domain to your Zyro website, simply follow these steps:
1. Open your Zyro website's settings, go to the Domain section, and connect your domain. Confirm all the steps in the domain connection window.
2. Log into your Name.com account.
3. Click on the My Domains in the top right and select your domain name.
4. In the Nameservers column, click Manage Nameservers.
5. Click Delete All to remove the current nameservers.
6. Add these two Zyro's nameservers: dns1.zyro.com and dns2.zyro.com and click Save Changes ✅
And that's it! Now, give your domain some time to finish the connection process – your website will be available online within 24 hours (it's usually done much more quickly). Name.com's guide: Changing nameservers for DNS management 🚀
Note: Important: Once your domain is pointed to Zyro via nameservers, your domain's DNS zone is also managed from Zyro. Make sure to re-add the required DNS records for the domain-related services (e.g., email or website verification) to continue operating smoothly.