No matter where your domain is registered, you can connect it to your Zyro website! If you have an Openprovider domain, follow these steps:
1. Log into your Zyro account.
2. Open the Websites page, find your website template and click Manage.
3. Open the Domain section on the left, and click Connect your own domain:
4. Choose Use a domain I already own elsewhere and click Continue.
5. Insert your domain name and click Continue.
6. Select your domain provider (Openprovider) and click Continue.
7. Log into your account at Openprovider.
8. Go to the Domain management → Domain overview, select your domain and click on Edit domain data button.
9. Find the Nameserver settings and select No nameserver group.
10. Insert these two Zyro nameservers:
dns2.zyro.com. Openprovider will automatically retrieve the IP addresses of Zyro nameservers:
11. Once you replace the nameservers and save the changes at Openprovider, go back to Zyro and click I signed in → Replaced them.
And that's it! Now, give your domain some time to finish the connection process – your website will be available online within 24 hours 🚀
Once your domain is pointed to Zyro via nameservers, your domain's DNS zone is also managed from Zyro; make sure to re-add the required DNS records for the domain-related services (e.g., email or website verification) to continue operating smoothly
Openprovider's reference: How to change nameservers of a domain