No matter where your domain is registered, you can use it at Zyro! If your domain is at Openprovider, simply follow these steps:
1. Open your Zyro website's settings, go to the Domain section, and connect your domain. Confirm all the steps in the domain connection window.
2. Log into your account at Openprovider.
3. Go to the Domain management → Domain overview, select your domain and click on Edit domain data button.
4. Find the Nameserver settings and select No nameserver group.
5. Insert these two Zyro nameservers: dns1.zyro.com and dns2.zyro.com ✅ Openprovider will automatically retrieve the IP addresses of the nameservers.
And that's it! Now, give your domain some time to finish the connection process – your website will be available online within 24 hours (it's usually done much more quickly). Openprovider's guide: How to change nameservers of a domain 🚀
Important: Once your domain is pointed to Zyro via nameservers, your domain's DNS zone is also managed from Zyro. Make sure to re-add the required DNS records for the domain-related services (e.g., email or website verification) to continue operating smoothly.