No matter where your domain is registered, you can connect it to your Zyro website! If you have a Squarespace domain, follow these steps:
1. Log into your Zyro account.
2. Open the Websites page, find your website template and click Manage.
3. Open the Domain section on the left, and click Connect your own domain:
4. Choose Use a domain I already own elsewhere and click Continue.
5. Insert your domain name and click Continue.
6. Select your domain provider (Squarespace) and click Continue.
7. Log into your account at Squarespace.
8. In the Home menu, go to Settings → Domains and click on your domain name.
9. Go to the Advanced settings → Nameservers.
10. Select Use custom nameservers and remove all current name servers if there are any.
11. Insert these two Zyro name servers:
12. Click Save in the top-right corner.
13. Go to the DNSSEC settings and make sure that DNSSEC is removed.
14. Once you replace the nameservers and save the changes at Squarespace, go back to Zyro and click I signed in → Replaced them.
And that's it! Now, give your domain some time to finish the connection process – your website will be available online within 24 hours 🚀