No matter where your domain is registered, you can connect it to your Zyro website! If you have a Squarespace domain, just follow these steps:
1. Open your Zyro website's settings, go to the Domain section, and connect your domain. Confirm all the steps in the domain connection window.
2. Log into your account at Squarespace.
3. In the Home menu, go to Settings → Domains and click on your domain name.
4. Go to the Advanced settings → Nameservers.
5. Select Use custom nameservers and remove all current name servers if there are any.
6. Insert these two Zyro name servers: dns1.zyro.com and dns2.zyro.com ✅
7. Click Save in the top-right corner.
8. Go to the DNSSEC settings and make sure that DNSSEC is removed.
And that's it! Now, give your domain some time to finish the connection process – your website will be available online within 24 hours (it's usually done much more quickly). Squarespace's guide: Nameservers and DNSSEC for Squarespace domains 🚀
Important: Once your domain is pointed to Zyro via nameservers, your domain's DNS zone is also managed from Zyro. Make sure to re-add the required DNS records for the domain-related services (e.g., email or website verification) to continue operating smoothly.