Note: The below-given instruction is relevant for e-stores created with Business plans 💡
Close the currently connected Stripe account
1. Log into the currently connected Stripe account here.
2. In your Stripe dashboard, go to Settings → Business Settings → Your Business → Account Details.
3. At the bottom of the page, click Close Account. In the pop-up window, insert your Stripe account password, and click Close Account to confirm.
Connect a new Stripe account
Once the irrelevant Stripe account is closed, follow these steps at Zyro:
1. Go to the Payments section in the store manager and click Connect.
2. Insert the credentials of the correct Stripe account.
And that’s it! You can continue with setting up your Lite store 🚀