Note: The below instructions are relevant for e-stores created with Business plans. If you have an Online Store or Advanced Store plan, refer here 💡
There are two main steps to start accepting bookings:
1. In your store manager, open the Bookings section, and click Enable bookings.
2. In the section Your availability, you can specify your working hours by clicking on Edit. There, you can either select time slots from dropdowns (each time slot is 15 minutes) or insert the time manually.
3. In the calendar below, you will see all your registrations.
Create a product to book
1. In your store manager, open the Products section and click Add product.
2. Create a booking-type product:
(Optional) Upload product images.
For the product type, choose Booking.
Enter the product title.
(Optional) Enter a product subtitle. You can use it to highlight some important information about the product, e.g., to announce a better price or the last time slots available.
(Optional) Add the product description.
Specify the price.
(Optional) Specify the sale price.
In the section Time and place, specify the location and duration of your booking. The minimal duration is 15 minutes.
In the section Your availability, double-check if your business hours are set correctly.
Click Save 🎉