You can easily embed any publicly shared Facebook video into your website!
1. Copy the URL of the selected Facebook video:
2. Open Facebook's Code Configurator and paste the link there. You can also specify the preferred width of the video in pixels. Once you do that, click Get Code:
3. Copy the IFrame code of the video:
4. In a new tab, open your website editor and add an embed code element anywhere on your page. Paste the IFrame code into the element, and click Embed code:
5. Finally, update your website and check what it looks like online!
Learn more: Embedded Video & Live Video Player