If you still have doubts after trying to follow the steps to register your .br domain here at Zyro, below you will find solutions for the most common situations faced by some of our customers:
Table of Content:
1. I added Zyro's NameServers but got "Search Declined" (Pesquisa Recusada) as a result
In this case, it means you haven't yet changed your domain's service providers (Provedor de Serviços) to HSTDOMAINS (127), as below:
Once you change it, wait for the propagation period (up to 24 hours), and then insert the Zyro NameServers to the DNS tab and the situation should be solved!
2. Registro.br is charging me an additional fee but I registered a free domain through Zyro:
In this case, it means you still need to change your domain's service providers (Provedor de Serviços) to HSTDOMAINS (127), as below:
Once you change it, wait for the propagation period (up to 24 hours), then insert the Zyro NameServers and the situation should be solved!
Our recommendation would be to contact our customer success team so that they can confirm that your free domain has been activated within Zyro - if so, the situation you are experiencing should not happen!
3. I have already completed the domain registration at Registro.br according to the tutorial, but still my website is not online - "Registration Pending" and "Search Declined" message:
The solution would be to check if you have already connected your domain with the website template you want. If so, just wait for the propagation period - which can last up to a maximum of 24 hours! So, in a maximum of one day, your website will be online!
4. I tried to register my domain, and it appears that it has already been registered by another provider or that it has a CNPJ already registered:
In that case, you must ensure that the other domains being managed within your Registro.br account are on Zyro's servers and service provider (Provedor de Serviços) HSTDOMAINS (127) as well!
5. I have a free domain to activate with Zyro and I want to use the TLD ending in .be
If you purchased a plan with an annual duration or longer, you have a free Zyro domain, and to use it, just access the Domains page on your dashboard and click Redeem your free domain, as shown in the image below:
You can register your domain with .br TLD inside Zyro - after that, you still need to register your domain under Registro.br as described here.
6. I can't edit my domain's DNS on Registro.br
If by chance the situation faced is the one below:
In this case, there can be two situations faced. First, if you just added Service Provider (Provedor de Serviços) HSTDOMAINS 127, then you will have to wait up to 24 hours to edit the DNS there due to the propagation period.
If the situation persists, then you will go to the Service Provider (Provedor de Serviços) and select "None" (Nenhum) as an option there. And then you can change the DNS back to Zyro's (ns1.dns-parking.com and ns2.dns-parking.com). The result will be as below:
Do not forget to get back to Registro.br after these 72 hours and change the service provider to HSTDOMAINS 127, as now all you have to do is wait for DNS propagation:
7. Getting in touch with Registro.br
If you still have questions, find out more about how to get in touch with the Registro.br team here. And as always, you can count on our customer success team as mentioned here.