There are several ways to display recommended products in your e-store:
Create a category for recommended products
1. Go to your store management area → Categories, and click Add category.
2. Insert the category name (e.g., Recommended products) and click Assign products.
3. Select relevant products and click Save; then, click Save again to save the category. Learn more: Product categories.
4. Within the editor, open the product page on which you'd like to display the recommended products. Below the main product section, insert a new section and add the text Recommended products (or You may also like, etc.). Then, insert a product list section, click on it and select Edit section. In the Category tab, select a particular product category (Recommended products) from the dropdown:
Use elements and hyperlink them with product pages
You may use images, text, and other elements to display recommended products on your product pages.
1. Within the editor, open the product page on which you'd like to display the recommended products.
2. Below the main product section, insert a new section. Within that section, add elements to display recommended products:
Use image elements for product images
Use text elements for product titles, prices, etc.
3. Hyperlink the elements with the recommended product pages – you can find the product page URL in the product page settings.
NOTE: To make this process quicker, you can copy-paste the section to other product pages, and just replace the images/texts as needed: Copy and paste website sections