No matter where your domain is registered, you can connect it to your Zyro website! If you have an Aruba domain, follow these steps:
1. Log into your Zyro account.
2. Open the Websites page, find your website template, and click Manage.
3. Open the Domain section on the left, and click Connect your own domain:
4. Click Use a domain I already own elsewhere, and then click Continue.
5. Insert your domain name and click Continue.
6. Select your domain provider (Other) and click Continue.
7. Log into your Aruba account and find your domain nameservers – they should be in the domain management area. All you need to do is the following:
Choose to use other nameservers (not Aruba's nameservers): Usa altri Name Server
Insert these two Zyro nameservers: dns1.zyro.com and dns2.zyro.com
Save the changes
Take a look here:
Once you change domain nameservers, your Zyro website will start working within 24 hours 🚀