No matter where your domain is registered, you can connect it to your Zyro website! If you have an OVHcloud domain, follow these steps:
1. Log into your Zyro account.
2. Open the Websites page, find your website template, and click Manage.
3. Open the Domain section on the left, and click Connect your own domain:
4. Click Use a domain I already own elsewhere, and then click Continue.
5. Insert your domain name and click Continue.
6. Select your domain provider (Other) and click Continue.
7. Log into your OVHcloud account and find your domain's nameservers – they should be in the domain management area. All you need to do is the following:
Delete all currently existing nameservers
Insert these two Zyro nameservers: dns1.zyro.com and dns2.zyro.com
Save the changes
In other words, you need to replace current nameservers with Zyro's nameservers (use personalized – Zyro's – nameservers instead of the default ones).
Take a look here (watch from 2:20):
Once you change domain's nameservers, your Zyro website will start working within 24 hours 🚀