No matter where your domain is registered, you can use it at Zyro! If yours is at OVH, just follow these steps:
1. Log into your Zyro account.
2. Open the Websites page, find your website template, and click Manage.
3. Open the Domain section on the left, and click Connect your own domain:
4. Choose Use a domain I already own elsewhere and click Continue.
5. Insert your domain name and click Continue.
6. Select your domain provider (if you can't find OVH, select Other) and click Continue.
7. Log into your OVH account.
8. Open the Web Cloud section, click on Domain names, and choose your domain name. Then, go to the DNS servers tab:
9. Click Modify DNS servers on the right:
10. Replace the current name servers with the below given Zyro nameservers, and click on Apply configuration:
13. Once you replace the nameservers and save the changes at OVH, go back to Zyro and click I signed in → Replaced them.
And that's it! Now, give your domain some time to finish the connection process – your website will be available online within 24 hours 🚀
Once your domain is pointed to Zyro via nameservers, your domain's DNS zone is also managed from Zyro; make sure to re-add the required DNS records for the domain-related services (e.g., email or website verification) to continue operating smoothly
OVH's reference: Editing the DNS servers for an OVHcloud domain name